Recreation Assistant Apprentice
Main DutiesAt R
- To guide, care for and assist all Leisure Centre customers.
- To facilitate a friendly but efficient working relationship with the people who use the Leisure Centre.
- To work as part of a team to achieve the objectives and usage targets of the Leisure Centre.
- To innovate ideas and initiate action to increase the usage of the Leisure Centre.
- To ensure all facilities are presented to the highest levels of cleanliness and comfort.
- Assist the Duty Manager in the effective control and security of the facility, patrolling all appropriate areas ensuring that equipment is stored safely and securely.
- To be aware of all Health and Safety issues
within the Centre, to constantly implement and assess procedures drawing attention to any unsafe practices.
- To ensure all parts of the Centre are safe and secure when not in use.
- To cover duties of such other members of staff as required.
- To undertake any other duties as may be required to assist in the running of the Leisure Centre.
- Portray a positive image of the Leisure Centre, wearing the uniform provided whilst on duty.
At Rushcliffe Arena - Lex Leisure you will be working towards a Leisure Team Member Standard Level 2 over the course of 15 months.