Graduate Recruitment Consultant
5 days left
Start Date: 5th July
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: GBP20k - GBP22k Basic (First year OTE GBP40k)
The Company - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Are you looking for your first step into recruitment that allows flexibility, no KPIs, progression, culture and huge earnings?
Amber are a fast growth, Manchester based recruitment start up within technology. We are a specialist in our sector and after an incredibly successful 12 months (even during covid) we are looking to recruit four graduates to start together.
This is a unique opportunity to join us at the start of our growth and form an integral part of our future.
We offer world class training (12 week programme), with dedicated time set aside to upskill at every level, structured progression from consultant to Director, and one of the best commission structures on the market.
Although we are a a start-up we are backed by our angel investor, Sanderson, and can therefore provide the best tools and market leading software to give you a platform for success. Every consultant gets LinkedIn Recruiter, near unlimited adverts, several advanced CV searching tools and this month we are implementing a new CRM that is the best on the market.
Our aim is to become known as the best recruitment company to work for in the UK.
Finally its worth mentioning we are big on culture with monthly top biller awards, lunch club, 4 holidays a year and free beers in the office. We have a trip to Ibiza booked with tickets available to the new starter.
We will work fulltime in the offices (dress down) but you as consultant have flexibility to work from home occasionally if you wanted. However we feel working in the office allows us to be more collaborative for mutual success.
Your weekly duties will include - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Full 360 recruitment consultant
- Resourcing candidates into roles
- Bringing on new clients
- Candidate and client meetings
- Using every tool available to source talented people
- Hosting Events (we will help you with this)
- Attending events
- Social media work
What you get - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Competitive basic salary of GBP20,000 - GBP22,000 Basic (Negotiable)
- Realistic first year OTE of GBP40k (uncapped)
- Our commission structure starts at 15% (no threshold) and increases up to 25%
- We also offer a Quarterly GBP2k bonus and yearly GBP3k bonus based on performance (+GBP11k bonus)
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Holidays & Incentives - Quarterly trips abroad
- Structured Training plan + 12 week paid for programme
What you need - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Work ethic
- Money motivation
- Hard working
Get in contact with Nick Gandhi if this role could be of interest. We are running our Graduate recruitment day the first week of June where offers will be made on the day for 4 to start in July.