Apprenticeship Coach - Manchester/Birmingham/London
A leading corporate service company are looking for an Apprenticeship Coach to join their coaching and support team.
As an Apprenticeship Coach you will be responsible for:
- Direct oversee 150 apprentices across the company.
- Delivering daily support, advice and development.
- Mentoring individuals and ensuring positive mental wellbeing.
- Creating training programs and material for the apprenticeship scheme.
- Working with Ofsted to ensure the highest level of support and scheme success.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has worked in a similar role, ideally from an educational or coaching background that wants to support the scheme and help individuals succeed and progress.