Customer Service Apprentice
Customer Service Apprentice
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Customer Service Apprentice based in Blackburn. The successful candidate will work 8:30am-4:30pm Monday to Friday and earn national minimum wage.
The candidate will be predominantly doing proactive outbound sales and will be expected to effectively sell the company's products and/or related services.
- Willing to learn and has a keen interest in developing a career within sales.
- Candidate must be tenacious, organised, work independently as well as in a team.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated
- Promote/sell/secure orders from existing and new business prospective customers.
- Predominantly outbound calls but also deal with inbound calls as of when required.
- Introduce and demonstrate products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs
- Develop rapport both with existing & new business prospective customers.
- Gain working and proficient knowledge of organisations products and services and keep abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions and competitor activities
- Establish, develop, maintain & manage business relationships client to maximise business and margins as well as minimising the opportunities for competitor penetration
- Develop clear and effective written/quotation proposals for existing customers and prospects
- Hit targets of monthly KPI's set in place.
- Work with current & lapsed clients to generate return business and increase levels of purchase/organic growth
- Respond to and follow up on sales enquiries and leads by telephone and email
- Proactively follow up leads generated
- Use a combination of sources including already established contacts lists, word of mouth leads (from your speculative discussions with supplier contacts, colleagues, buying group area reps etc???), internet tender portals, construction news websites, professional publications, credit safe and any other viable sources at your disposal.
- Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific customers/industry sectors
- Identify advantages and compare organisations products/services; promote value proposition
- Negotiate commercial terms in line with pricing policy to maximise margin and optimise revenue from clients
- Provide first class customer service
- Be self-managed, responsible and highly ambitious
- Provide management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products & services
- All useful feedback, notes & opportunities will be added to CRM and acted upon accordingly.
Our client a well-established Building Company that imports, Manufactures and Distributes building and roofing Materials in and out of the UK. They are one of the UK's No1 importers and they hold an excellent calibre of customers and suppliers which enables us to be effective in their business.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords:Customer Service Apprenticeship, Customer Service, KPI's, Business Relationships, Client Relationships, Apprentice