Trainee/ Apprentice Domestic Energy Assessor
We are currently looking for a Trainee Energy Assessor to join our established and successful company covering Cheshire, Staffordshire & Shropshire.
The Trainee Energy Assessor will be provided with full training through our accreditation scheme to become a qualified Domestic Energy Assessor.
A full UK driving licence is essential.
Salary based on experience and qualifications.
Job Type: Full-time (Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm)
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Be technically minded
- Be highly computer literate in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and Outlook
- Have the ability to work alone, as well as part of a team
- Have an eye for detail, including when under pressure
- Possess the ability to self-organise, manage time, prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Have strong inter-personal and verbal/ written communication skills
- Have a willingness and desire to entertain new ideas and seize opportunities
- Have a willingness to accept and encourage constructive challenges
- Have an interest in property and how to make them more energy efficient