German Language Customer Service Administrator
Here at Lifeplus people are at the heart of what we do. Each Lifeplus Colleague is a key part of who we are.
We value everyone who works with us and do all we can to create an environment where mutual respect, trust, collaboration and shared sense of purpose drives all that we do. We strive for our people to feel valued and to have fun at work.
We’re looking for people to join the Lifeplus team that want to work for a unique company with lovely, kind and generous people.
We have a network of associates that are passionate about Lifeplus products and people. They contact our Customer Care Administrators in St Neots with their product orders and questions. Our Customer Care Administrators provide excellent customer service to the network by building relationships, resolving queries on a wide variety of complex topics and processing orders and changes. Customer Care is the first contact point for our network and the role is to truly represent the values and principles of Lifeplus.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Answer customer queries and process incoming customer requests via telephone using Lifeplus Puzzel ticket management software in line with Lifeplus policies and service level agreements.
- Proactively develop relationships where possible, building opportunities with both new and existing customers and ensuring high levels of customer retention at all times.
- Ensure a proactive, flexible and positive approach at all times when handling customer requests.
- Assist new customers with their enquires and setting up accounts.
- Process and complete administration of payments.
- Be available when requested to receive in-coming German speaking customer queries via email using Lifeplus Puzzel ticket management software in line with Lifeplus policies and service level agreements.
- Participate in the ongoing development of Lifeplus Customer Care and the wider business, and proactively contribute to personal learning and improvement.
- Keep up to date with, and ensure a thorough understanding of, the company’s business structure and product portfolio. There is no requirement to give advice on specific product recommendations. Take prompt and appropriate action for the customers.
- Be a proud ambassador of Lifeplus to customers and colleagues.
- Passionate about delivering customer service.
- Fluent in speaking and writing German.
- Willing to learn how to use a variety of bespoke IT systems.
- Positive and engaging communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team, ask for help and trust colleagues.
- Problem – solving skills to take the initiative and develop your knowledge.
What we offer you:
- Rewarding salary packages Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Discounts at leading brands and retailers
- Relocation support package for anyone located 50 miles or more from Lifeplus House.
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products at work
- Life assurance
Hours and Days:
- C Shift: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week. 09:45 – 18:00 (Occasional Saturdays maybe required)
- 2 On Off Shift: A two-week cycle, 70.5 hours, working 2 days on and 2 days off, 07:00–20:00
This role offers a mixture of home and office working, typically 2/3 days per month will be in the office to collaborate with colleagues at our St Neots office. Days and requirements may change in line with business needs.
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview.
We are Lifeplus Europe Limited (“Lifeplus”), Lifeplus House, Little End Road, St Neots, PE19 8JH, England, T: +44 1480 224623. On submission of your application your CV and contact details will be collected, and retained by Lifeplus. We will process your personal information for recruitment purposes only. Your personal information will be stored in our applicant tracking system (located in the UK), and will only be shared with other members of the Lifeplus group of companies (including those located outside of the EEA) where necessary.
Your personal information is retained for a 12 month period; when this period is over we will either delete your data or inform you that we would like to keep it on our database for future roles or suitable opportunities. Our lawful basis for retaining this information is legitimate interest. For more details on how Lifeplus treats your personal information please see the Privacy Notice https://www.careersatlp.com/privacy-cookies/