Recruitment Consultant - Trainee / Graduate x 4
6 days left
Recruitment Consultant - Trainee / Graduate x 4 - Manchester, Deansgate
We're looking for four ambitious and driven people who are looking to start their career in the world of Technology Recruitment.
- Bespoke 12-week training program
- Ongoing support and mentoring from some of the best tech recruiters in the industry
- Excellent earning potential: 1st year GBP35k-GBP40k / 2nd year GBP55k-GBP70k. Our top billers are earning +GBP100k a year (base salary + commission + bonuses)
We're a niche, technology recruitment agency specialising in Data, Software Development, Digital and Cloud; all markets are incredibly busy and come with excellent earning potential.
We're backed financially backed by one of the largest recruitment firms in the UK so enjoy the benefits of working in a fun, high-growth, startup with the assurances that come from financial backing and support from a larger business partner.
We have a culture built on transparency and accountability. Our approach to management trusts that you'll bring motivation to the table, so we avoid micro-management and focus on outcomes instead.
The Role (Recruitment in a nutshell!):
- Create, maintain and develop a strong network of candidates in your niche vertical
- Build business relationships with clients who hire in your space and become a recognised supplier of highly specialist technical talent
- Identify new business opportunities and leads
- Convert these leads into contract or permanent placements (360?? recruitment)
- Organise and host events and meet-ups to build your reputation in your niche (we will support you with this).
- Meet clients and candidates (face to face or video conferencing)
- Qualify job openings
- Screen, interview and assess candidates thoroughly in line with company standards
- Be an expert in your vertical; stay on top of technology trends, typical rates/salaries and interesting market information. We are business consultants and provide valuable support to our clients.
- Uncapped, no threshold commission structure
- Personal bonuses: 4 x GBP2k quarterly bonus and a GBP3k bonus for exceeding personal targets
- Monthly lunch clubs
- Regular quarterly incentive trips (Monaco, Lisbon, Budapest, Ibiza, Chamonix, Meribel, etc)
- Social team environment with inclusive activities
- Excellent infrastructure - all of the tools and support needed to be a leader in your market
If you'd like any more information please feel free to email or call me, ,
Alternatively, click apply and we can start a conversation!