Graduate/Trainee PR executive
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic graduate who is keen to get an immersive experience in agency side PR. As a boutique agency this is a great opportunity to work directly with everyone in the business and work across all our clients. This opportunity will allow you to work with all members of the team, at all levels of seniority, from the founding partner to our most recent grad. The experience you get will not be the same as in a large agency training scheme, it will be an opportunity to get straight in with clients and experience the real day to day of PR consultancy – meaning you will have direct access to all the team and really get to know the clients and the type of work we do. We do not believe in people working behind the scenes and you will be fully immersed in Paternoster life from the minute you start! However, our key motivator at Paternoster is for our team to be happy and enthused by the way we work and the work that we do. We want friendly, genuine, and collaborative people to make Paternoster the agency of choice for the industry.
This role is UK based and only individuals with a UK work visa or resident citizens can apply
- Conducting media monitoring for clients, summarising industry news and announcements
- Creating research documents on journalists, feature ideas, potential clients, and political stakeholders
- Writing press releases, briefing documents, opinion editorials and social media content
- Attending meetings with senior partners to take notes and summarise actions
- Offering account support on administrative and logistical tasks
- Must be a native or fluent English speaker
- Excellent writing skills
- Astute proof-reading skills
- A genuine interest in media and communications
- Experience working in a team environment and prioritising shared goals over individual credit
- A bright and friendly attitude
- Understanding of business and financial media is a bonus
About Paternoster Communications Ltd
At Paternoster, our approach is different.
We create hand crafted communications strategies that allow our clients to communicate effectively with all audiences. The media, employees, customers, regulators and existing and potential investors are all within the scope of our offer, but we recognise that for our clients the customer always comes first. We are a boutique agency with a senior team that offers decades of experience in senior roles agency-side and in-house, while committing the majority of time directly to client work.
Our offering is underpinned by deep specialisms in crisis, corporate, financial and academic communications. While the firm does high-profile strategic work from private equity deals to investor communications, our strongest differentiator is our culture. At Paternoster, our team prioritises creating a supportive and collaborative environment that delivers results. We refuse to compromise on results or employee wellbeing.
Apply for PR executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly