Apprentice Marketing Assistant
JSL Services Group are a small established IT organisation with a strong emphasis on providing customer satisfaction whilst providing a challenging, relaxed and varied environment.
We specialise in providing bespoke solutions to the education and small business sectors.
Apply today and become a part of a thriving established IT support specialist company!
We are currently recruiting an Office Marketing assistant / Business admin to join our rapidly expanding team.
There is great potential for the right candidate to progress quickly with regular training and incentives to expand your skill set.
Approx 20% of the role is admin / sales invoice support.
You will be proactive in researching and developing marketing strategies with the MD and Office Manager to build marketing material for our existing clients and the wider market.
As well as updating our website with relevant content and maintaining our social media content.
You need to be pro-active, able to use your own initiative, work well under pressure and to deadlines with attention to detail.
Primary responsibilities: [will consist of the following:]
- Support managers to create, and upload content to the website
- Update social media and forward queries to the relevant parties
- Assist in the creation of general marketing material
- Schedule and upload content
- Support campaigns
- Gather information and pictures via online research, and face to face communication
- Provide general administrative support to the office team
- Assess and enhance our service offering, procedures and practices and affect a positive improvement in everything we do
- Well-developed communication skills and organisational skills
- A strong competence in ICT, with familiarity in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), and knowledge of Photoshop / InDesign
- Ambition, with a desire to complete outcome orientated tasks successfully
- Ability to research topics relevant to specific audiences
- Capability of designing marketing products with a great eye for detail
- Capable of dealing confidently with people at all levels
- Aptitude for learning and taking on board new information rapidly
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Able to plan and manage own workload
- Ideas driven, can work independently, efficiently and with minimal supervision
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Ongoing training and career development
- 20 days annual leave, increasing 1 day each year to total 25 days
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.