Graduate Client Success Analyst
2 days left
Synectics Solutions are a leading force in the provision of innovative data driven business solutions. For more than 29 years we have specialised in building complex data management and software products for well-known companies around the world. Due to continual growth we have a fantastic opportunity for a Client Success Analyst to join our dedicated team providing ongoing support and development of our existing customer accounts.
Due to the continued development of our products and expansion of our client base we have an opportunity for a passionate Graduate to join our Client Success department.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Client Success Managers in the ongoing development of the relationship and their use of our applications.
- Scheduling and attending meetings both internally and externally - supporting the Client Success Managers with the planning, coordination, documentation and follow up activities
- Working with clients and Client Success Managers to produce and track Change Requests
- Produce draft Quotes for review and approval, then submission and tracking of the quote internally through to completion
- Coordinating the release process including downtime and testing of the application
- Build and maintain strong relationships both internally and with the clients
- Logging (and the ongoing review of) allocated customer Support calls and escalation as appropriate
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE:
As this is a graduate role, the below are advantageous not essential.
- Experience working within a customer facing business oriented role, requiring excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate complex activities
- Enthusiasm with a proven ability to learn new skills and to adapt to new working practices, through a structured yet informal training programme that provides opportunities for progression within the team
- Good planning and organisational skills, with the ability to effectively prioritise and plan own workload and remain outcome orientated
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to work equally effectively as part of an established team and on own initiative
- Ability to work in a friendly, fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A positive approach to problem solving, decision making and dealing with a wide range of people