Graduate IT Support
2 days left
Are you a problem solver who loves all things IT? End to End is looking for a recent Graduate with excellent communication skills, keen to hit the ground running.
If the above describes you, then look no further, we might have exactly what you are looking for!
Graduate IT Support
GBP20,000 per annum
Halifax, HX6 4DB
End to End provides intuitive cloud-based business management packages, tailored specifically for timber window manufacturers and installers. It covers every stage of the process from enquiry to quotation, design, and manufacture, right through to installation or delivery - completely streamlining the workflow.
In the past three years End to End has continued to develop a market leading solution to expand their client list which now includes many of the industry's most respected and progressive companies.
We are looking to strengthen their support and implementation team with a Graduate based in the Halifax (HX6) area.
About the Graduate role
The role is focussed on new client implementation projects, user support and development testing.
They are looking for:
- A recent graduate in a Business-related subject.
- Excellent IT skills essential (our client requires the successful candidate to become a "superuser" of their system within 4 weeks, so that they can support customers from an early stage).
- Some experience of the Construction or Joinery industry would be an advantage.
- At least one year's work experience.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
The role would be primarily office based in Halifax, West Yorkshire with some travel to End to End premises (currently in the UK only) when required.
Duties of the Graduate Role
- Project management for new client implementations.
- Online and phone-based system and customer support.
- Testing new software/ developments.
- Answering Phone Calls.
- Logging support calls.
- General Administration.
- Regular server health and backup checks.
How to apply for the Graduate IT Support role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Graduate job, just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes: Graduate IT Support, Graduate Customer Service Advisor, IT Support, Project Management, Receptionist, Administrative Assistant, IT Software Assistant, Testing Software, IT Services, Customer Support, IT Management System, Business Management Software.