Social Media and Digital Marketing Assistant Apprentice
4 days left
- 12-18 months
Our Client was found in 2003, when two founders noticed a niche within the fashion market for high-quality garments at low prices.
Having revolutionised the world of fabrics with extensive research and development into the highest quality, latest fabrics, and production.
Their clothing collection was first launched and introduced to the market through large independent retailers. They now have three stores around the country and ship their collections internationally to their customers.
As an apprentice, you will support the digital marketing executive with managing the brands’ social presence - using both organic and paid means.
- Supporting the management of all social platforms and driving engagement levels including Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, YouTube etc.
- Content creation for social and website including the use of Adobe Photoshop or Canvas
- Producing point of sale where applicable in line with the store branding
- Incorporating and aiding with paid search and PPC to campaigns where applicable.
- Creating and scheduling weekly emails to customers via MailChimp
- Promoting new styles and arrivals through social media and writing any copy for the website where needed
- Improving the design, content, and conversion of the company website
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Providing a professional high customer service when communicating with customers via telephone and within store
- Responding to customer service emails and social media
- Assisting with web admin duties during busy seasonal periods
Desired skills and qualities:
- You will need to be enthusiastic about fashion and digital / social media marketing
- Good knowledge within Asian Fashion (Saree, Lehnga Choli, breezamaxi, Dupatta)
- Have a good understanding of the key social media platforms
- Excellent organisation
- Effective time management skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with an upbeat attitude
Ability to speak Urdu/Hindi/Punjabi/Mirpuri [highly desired, not essential]
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade C or above.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.