Researcher/Recruitment Coordinator (Graduate)
Are you interested in developing a career in recruitment? We are a specialist firm focused on a particularly niche area within the Governance and Compliance market recruiting qualified Solicitors, Accountants and Chartered Secretaries.
What does this mean for you? It means that even though we are small, you will get to work with some high-profile, household-name companies. The salaries of roles you will be working on will range from GBP25k - GBP150k+. Based on Cannon Street (next to St Paul's Cathedral), in the heart of the City of London, our modern, shared office creates a social and lively atmosphere.
As Researcher/Recruitment Coordinator, you will be the first port of call for all enquiries from clients or candidates and you will be responsible for providing administrative and general support to the Recruitment Partners with respect to all aspects of the recruitment process, including assisting in sourcing suitable candidates for projects. This is a great training position to learn and understand the market before becoming a fee-earning Recruitment Partner. A structured training program is also provided on top of a competitive salary and quarterly bonus.
- Handling and responding to all incoming correspondence and enquiries.
- Meeting and greeting clients and candidates.
- Keeping our specialist recruitment database up-to-date.
- Liaising with clients and candidates to arrange interviews and booking conference rooms.
- Drafting and publishing job adverts on the company's website and other recruitment websites (e.g. LinkedIn, REED).
- Managing the company's website/LinkedIn/Twitter pages.
- Assisting the Recruitment Consultants with searches for suitable candidates.
- Preparing and distributing marketing mailshots for clients.
- Running a monthly survey for inclusion in a published trade magazine.
- Working with a graphic designer on finalising monthly printed adverts.
- Assisting in the production and delivery of a yearly Company Secretary Salary Survey.
- Running ad hoc projects such as sourcing promotional material for conferences.
- Attending industry networking events.
Person specification and experience required:
- Strong academic background, including at least a 2.1 degree
- Highly organised with a meticulous approach and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a small team and independently
- Solid IT skills
- Some previous admin experience would be beneficial
- A cheerful outlook
- A genuine interest in people and business and what makes them tick
- Strong communication skills - a high standard of written and spoken English
- An organised, methodical approach in order to successfully multi-task and drive several projects
- Relationship builder - a natural ability to build rapport and foster relationships
- Drive - demonstrating commitment to completing tasks and pride in completion
In addition, we offer:
- Quarterly bonus and monthly individual incentive prizes
- Flexibility with a mix of home and office working
- Private medical & dental insurance and pension (after probation period)
- Bespoke training
- Prospects for progression
- Exceptional working environment: awesome office - ultra modern, bike storage and shower facilities and a beer fridge on a Friday!