Apprentice LGV/HGV C+E Class 1 Driver
3 days left
Culina Logsitics entered the UK logistics marketplace back in 1994 and has continued to grow by consistently offering tailored, efficient, and cost-effective third party logistics solutions to their clients. They provide a comprehensive food and drink supply chain management service covering the UK and Ireland.
This role is brand-new within the business, not only will you earn whilst you learn on our structured 12 month scheme, but on completion you will be guaranteed a permanent position. This amazing opportunity is not just a job, it will allow you to develop your skills and begin your journey to a life changing career.
Over the 12 months, you will be working towards becoming a fully fledged member of our growing Driver team through work shadowing, 'hands - on' training and computer based learning.
Throughout the scheme, you will have the full support and guidance of fellow colleagues, trainers and our dedicated Apprenticeship Manager to help you grow and develop into an outstanding Logistics professional.
- You will be responsible for collecting and delivering our customers' products in line with our agreed service levels, whilst ensuring a professional service throughout.
- You will be learning about the regulations surrounding Drivers' Hours, Tachographs and Working Time legislation to ensure both compliance and safety standards are adhered to.
We are looking for bright, determined individuals who are interested in a career in Logistics.
- Having a 'can-do' attitude and an appreciation of customer service are important qualities for us.
- The ability to remain motivated whilst working alone is essential for a driving focused role.
- An excellent team player is vital at Culina as the ability to communicate effectively with your colleagues will be an important part of the role.
- For safety purposes, we do require our apprentices to have a satisfactory medical assessment.
- You also need to be over the age of 18
- Hold a valid full UK driving licence with at least 6 months driving experience to qualify for the license acquisition.
**You will need to attend an on site assessment towards the end of May 2021 to give you the opportunity to meet us and find out about us as a company and an employer**
In return for your passion, hard work and determination in providing outstanding service to our customers we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Competitive holidays
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
- Staff facilities including vending machines and canteen area
- Access to our benefits platform: discounts on high street retailers, utilities, holidays and cinema tickets
- Health cash plans: Hospital, dental and optical
- Training and development with career progression opportunities and MANY MORE
When our staff have passion for what they do they work with more care and attention which is reflected to our clients, Click APPLY NOW to #JoinOurWinningTeam and begin your career today