Business Administration Apprentice
- Organising the post into and out of the office. Taking post to the post office.
- Take banking to the post office.
- Process amendments, credits, refunds and cancellation of events.
- Respond to queries from clients about their booking and make the necessary changes.
- Distribute new bookings to the staffing team.
- Communicate with our staffing team regarding progress.
- Send staff details to clients.
- Assist with chasing overdue invoices.
- Participate in meetings regarding progress of bookings.
- Assist sales and other depts when required.
- Answering incoming phone calls.
- Minor accounts duties such as raising invoices and taking card payments.
- Manage the petty cash reconciliation.
- Organising costumes to clients and promotional staff.
- Contact our clients post event for feedback.
- Assist with audits on our internal processes.
- Processing new model applications that register with us for work.
- Assist (if and when needed) with putting together profiles of our models to send to clients.
- Assist (if and when needed) with interviewing new model applications over the phone.
- Must be very confident and outgoing. It’s a busy vibrant office full of personalities.
- Have opinions and be confident to put your ideas forward
- Problem solving skills
- Able to work on own and use own initiative.
- Strong work ethic. We are an events business so sometimes you may have to stay late or get into the office early to help manage a late booking.
- Excellent communication skills, especially over the phone.
- Be able to use (have some understanding of) excel, emails and word documents
- Must drive if not local to the office (free parking at our office)
- Grade C or above GCSE’s in English and maths
Hours of work
- 9am to 5pm each day with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break.
- Monday to Friday (occasional weekends maybe required when more experienced)
Apply for Business Administration Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly