Bookings Team Apprenticeship
7 days left
- 12-18 months
- Arrange the right, suitable promotional staff for all assignments
- Communicate with clients throughout their booking.
- Responding to all requests from new staff where they have emailed about joining the Envisage team.
- Enter all new bookings onto our check in system
- Respond to all promotional staff incoming texts & Emails.
- Make sure the staff you have booked for a client arrive on time at the venue.
- Ensure all the promotional staff you book are fully briefed and understand what is expected of them.
- Replacing staff when they cancel for an event
- Ensure all staff confirm they have accepted their booking
- If we have to cancel staff, make sure they are informed by phone and email.
- Send staff details to clients when we have booked them
- Any requests from clients for staff profiles to be done.
- Participate in daily meetings
- Approve new staff that want to register with us.
- Interview staff over the phone whenever needed
- Any feedback / information about staff to be updated on their records
- Attend events and meet clients when required
- Assist other depts when required
- Advertising jobs and running casting calls through social media sites and our data base.
- Answering phone calls when required
- Keeping clients updated with the progress of their booking
- Must be very confident and outgoing. It’s a busy vibrant office full of personalities.
- Have opinions and be confident to put your ideas forward
- Problem solving skills
- Able to work on own and use own initiative.
- Strong work ethic. We are an events business so sometimes you may have to stay late or get into the office early to help manage a late booking.
- Excellent communication skills, especially over the phone.
- Be able to use (have some understanding of) excel, emails and word documents
- Must drive if not local to the office (free parking at our office)
- Grade C or above GCSE’s in English and maths
Hours of work
- 9am to 5pm each day with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break.
- Monday to Friday (occasional weekends maybe required when more experienced)
Apply for Bookings Team Apprenticeship
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly