Digital Marketing Apprentice
The company is very well established and is very keen to grow its current team and is looking to take on an apprentice to train up in all aspects of Digital Marketing.
You will be working with various clients in different sectors to help them grow their online presence and bring in new business.
- Web design and management of website
- Day to day updates to website
- Search engine optimisation
- Content creation using creative/design tools
- Creating and managing Email marketing campaigns to customers/clients
- Creating and managing social media campaigns
- Day to day management of social media pages
- Producing monthly reports
- Interpreting data & using analytic tools/dashboards to monitor performance of campaigns
- Writing blogs
- Creating marketing videos/adverts/graphics and photography
- Market research activities such as competitor analysis
- Creating newsletters
- Creating marketing surveys
- Database/CRM Management
- A passion for digital marketing
- Good communication skills
- Able to work well within a team
- Ability to learn new skills
- Good attention to detail
- Creative writing skills
- Design skills/knowledge
- Good analytical skills
- Pro-active/ able to use own initiative
- Knowledge of social media platforms
Possible permanent position with this employer upon completion of the apprenticeship.
You will complete the following qualifications:
· Principles of Coding
· Marketing Principles
· Google Analytics
Successful applicants must have grades C/4 or above in English & maths GCSE and at least 5 GCSEs in total or equivalent.
Are you looking for that break into the Digital Marketing industry? Do you have a creative mindset? This role might be exactly what you are looking for!