Health and Social Care Traineeship
We are offering a fantastic Traineeship opportunity for someone looking to get into a career within the Health and Social Care Sector. This is an excellent way to build your CV and will set you on the right path to a Health and Social Care Apprenticeship. This traineeship will give you all the essential skills that every employer is seeking for.
The programme has 3 core elements:
- A high-quality work experience placement to help you develop the skills needed in the workplace.
- Work preparation training, focusing on skills such as CV writing, interview preparation, job search and personal skills.
- English and Maths for those learners without GCSE A*-C or Functional Skills at Level 2 in the subjects.
- Work experience to put on CV.
- You will gain a qualification.
- Improved English and Maths abilities.
- You will gain a variety of practical skills.
- The programme is free.
If you are interested or find this prospect appealing then please do apply! Thank you!