Administration Apprenticeship @ Anglia Care Trust
- Working week
- Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm Total hours per week: 37.50
- 18 months
Possible start date
- 21 Jun 2021
- Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Support in the reception area to deal with administrative queries and incoming phone calls from service users, staff, volunteers and other agencies.
- Offer administrative support to operational services where required including minute taking, data entry and archiving.
- General administrative duties including photocopying and printing.
- Assist with preparing and clearing meeting rooms for use by staff or agencies booked through the room hire process.
- Adhere to all relevant policies and procedures within the Business Support service.
- Assist the Business Support Co-ordinator in developing the service where required.
- Attend meetings relevant to the service.
- Comply with quality assurance processes.
- Inform the Business Support Co-ordinator when quality assurance procedures may be compromised.
- Help to administer the organisations training requirements including booking courses.
- Support the Business Support Co-ordinator where needed to ensure all Health and Safety legislation is adhered to and monitored.
- Support with the accurate recording of personnel annual leave and sickness.
Apply for Administration Apprenticeship @ Anglia Care Trust
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly