Apprentice Lettings Administrator @ Cribs Estates
Do you love the excitement and changeable atmosphere of real estate? Our client is a growing real estate firm who is hiring an apprentice Letting Administrator/Negotiator to join their team and add value to their business.
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Lettings Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
Cribs Estates is your local service provider having the experience of last 8 years in property sector. We recognize that your property is one of your biggest assets, and that professional marketing advice, and the ability to tailor an individual marketing plan, with exclusive property presentation and extensive property advertising, is essential to achieve the best possible price.
We aim to expand and succeed through Endeavour and by maintaining a personal good service so that issues affecting our clients and the wider community are resolved smoothly. We will continue to adopt traditional values with a modern progressive outlook and strive to be a business where people truly matter.
Areas of Operation & Expertise
Being a multi-disciplined practice with qualified and experienced staff we are able to provide a range of services including:
- Residential Valuations, Sales and Lettings
- Property Valuations
- Property Auctions
- Planning and Development
- Property Management
- Property Maintenance and development
- Estate Management
- Facilities management
Our client provides a revolutionary internal training program that helps new Real Estate Agents find their footing and produce results quickly. Friendly, outgoing personalities are a must, and they must want to work with professionals who enjoy hard work and who have a genuine passion for the industry.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in active marketing initiatives, from cold calling to attending industry events
- Prepare and proofread real estate documents, from leases to closing contracts
- Arrange the viewings with the potential tenants
- Go and showing the property to potential tenants
- Deal with the landlord's enquiries
- Preparing the legal tenancy agreements
- Organising check in inventory reports
- Deal with the property management matters
- Arrange the different tradesman for the repair and maintenance of the management properties
- Work closely as a team member and also have the skills to lead the team
- Meeting letting and sales targets
- Work independently
- Help property manager to manage the properties etc.
- Solution provider personality
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Good communication skills
- Good time management
- Career driven
Your weekly working hours will be a routine 35 hours, Monday 9am-5:00pm, with 30-minutes for lunch with a day off in week for working a Saturday. The weekly wage is set at £200, to start.
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard. There will be the opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/1eQPX
Apply for Apprentice Lettings Administrator @ Cribs Estates
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly