Graduate Business Development Manager
State of the Art Technology
£24K Basic, OTE £50K + Incentives
Opportunity to be part of the opening of the New York office
Manchester City Centre
Our exciting and ambitious client are currently recruiting for Graduate Business Development Managers. They are the leading provider of website archiving for financial services and public sector entities. They help businesses improve digital oversight and compliance by creating permanent records of online communications, ensuring the digital truth is captured for generations to come. With very little completion in their market place, the demand for their products and services have never been more sought after.
This company have recently received huge investment and are embarking upon a massive global growth plan that you can be part of.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to be involved with the opening of the New York office later this year!
If you want to work for a company that is passionate about preserving digital history and are now embarking on a very exciting stage of its growth journey… look no further.
As a Graduate Business Development Manager, you will:
- Generating business opportunities with major organisations throughout our clients sector
- Arrange demonstrations and appointments with the objective of presenting full product and services offered by the client to potential prospects.
- Manage sales life cycles and maintain up-to-date knowledge of our clients competitive positioning in the marketplace
- Contribute to the strategy by monitoring our clients core markets, competitive products, trends and data
- Receive full and on-going training
- Have rapid career progression into a closing sales role
Graduate Sales applications are invited from:
- Degree educated
- Those with demonstrable achievements
- Be consultative, tenacious and professional in approach, have high levels of motivation
- Be hungry, committed and looking for an excellent opportunity to build a solid career in a company where the career potential is truly limitless
The successful Graduate Sales candidate can expect:
- A generous base salary with uncapped OTE earnings
- Rapid career and salary progression
- A fun and motivated work environment
- Numerous incentives (food, drink, trips and prizes)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Bonus day off on your birthday
Apply now!! Simply submit your CV and one of consultants will be in touch!!