Online Business Development Apprenticeship @ VR Bathrooms
Apprenticeship summary Working week
- Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm Total hours per week: 35.00
- 18 months
VR Bathrooms is currently looking for a full-time apprentice to join our office in Binfield, Bracknell. We are a well-established and expanding wholesaler that has been providing premium bathroom products across London for the last 14 years.
This represents a great opportunity for the right individual, who will be positive, self-motivated, friendly, and proactive to join a growing and dynamic company.
The company will support you with your career development and professional skills.
The role primarily revolves around managing and developing our online sales channels. Main duties will include processing orders, responding to queries, marketing and expanding our online presence.
Other duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls; taking and processing orders
- Providing administration support to sales reps and senior management
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Maintaining stock lists and ordering office supplies as needed
- Assisting in purchase orders and invoicing
- Scanning and filing appropriate documents as needed
- Processing the shipment of orders from various sales channels
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Well organised
- Good telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Eager to learn
- Professional attitude
Training to be provided
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard.
- Functional Skills, if required.
Apply for Online Business Development Apprenticeship @ VR Bathrooms
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly