Starbucks Supervisor Apprenticeship
Starbucks Supervisors help run their store as if it belongs to them. This includes a variety of day-to-day responsibilities from delivering legendary customer service to following Starbucks' operational policies and procedures.
**PLEASE ATTACH AN UP-TO-DATE CV TO YOUR APPLICATION**
Your role will include but will not be limited to the below behaviours.
- Anticipating customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
- Communicating information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the Third Place environment during each shift.
- Acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovering and responding to customer needs.
- Executing store operations during scheduled shifts. Organizing opening and closing duties as assigned.
- Following procedures for cash handling and safety and security to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
- Following all cash management and cash register policies and ensuring proper cash management practices are followed by shift team.
- Following up with baristas during the shift to ensure the delivery of legendary customer service for all customers.
- Providing quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Following health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Recognizing and reinforcing individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational tools and by collaborating with your store manager to find new, creative, and effective methods of recognition.
- Utilizing operational tools to achieve operational excellence during the shift.
Helping Others Succeed
- Assists with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed. Provides feedback to store manager on partner performance during shift.
- Creates a positive learning environment by providing clear, specific, timely and respectful coaching and feedback to partners on shift to ensure operational excellence and to improve partner performance.
- Develops positive relationships with shift team by understanding and addressing individual motivation, needs and concerns.
In return for your hard work as our Supervisor Apprentice, you will receive a competitive salary. Additionally, you will receive:
- 50% Discounts on food and beverages whilst on shift
- Free bag of coffee every week
- A passionate and fun team environment
- Fantastic training and development opportunities - coffee education!
- Discounts on food and beverages whilst off shift
- Recognition Schemes
- Join an established, successful and growing franchise
- Opportunities across multiple existing high-profile brands with many more to come!
Alongside your day to day work and training, you will be working towards your Hospitality Supervisor - Outlets L3 standard qualification which will be delivered through a blended social learning experience. This includes but is not limited to 1-to-1 visits from your regional trainer, self-study, and remote visits.
The apprenticeship is a structured, learner and employer focused development programme which is designed to support you on your chosen career path. Once you are signed up onto the apprenticeship programme, you will be able to get students discounts through an NUS card and you will be earning money while studying towards a nationally recognised qualification.
At Starbucks you will be working towards a Hospitality Supervisor Outlets Level 3 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.