Our staff will mentor you and offer you ongoing feedback and support to help upskill you as a practical deliverer.
- Planning and delivering breakfast, lunch and after school clubs
- Supporting and shadowing PE lessons alongside our PE deliverers
- Support and lead activities on our Holiday Camps
- Support with marketing and promotion of PH Sports
- Setting up and taking down equipment
- Monitoring and Evaluating data
- Completion of qualifications and training
- Support with day to day office administration when required
The role involves working from home and in schools across Somerset & Dorset.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good time management skills
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to travel
- Keen to learn
- Good behaviour management
- Good listener
Maths & English C grade/level 4 or above. We would expect that at Level 4 the apprentice already holds a coaching qualification or has experience of coaching classes, so they should be able to coach unsupervised, subject to relevant DBS checks etc.Future prospects
Upon completion, our vision is to offer our apprentices part- or full-time roles at PH Sports. This will be dependent on your performance during your time with us but also our staffing needs at the time. We are an ever-growing company with a number of new alternative roles forever becoming available.Things to consider
As a service provider in schools, we have to be there. Therefore, we will be looking for hardworking, flexible, reliable & resilient applicants. The type of person who is prepared to fight through the struggles of a general cold and chesty cough and could adapt to schools ever changing needs to ensure that we are in school providing the best possible service. Work from home and in schools across Somerset & Dorset. Full time, 37.5 hours a week, 52 weeks of the year Mileage to and from schools at 25p per mile. Bonus scheme for permanent curriculum delivery (earned based on performance). Holiday camp bonus scheme.