Digital Marketing Apprentice
We are currently working with a large, award winning, multi-national food processing company who are recruiting for an enthusiastic and self-motivated digital marketing apprentice. The business is one of Europe’s leading food processors providing quality products to thousands of customers across the world. Not content just to be a market leader in terms of size and scale, they want to lead on quality, efficiency, traceability, and sustainability. They are committing to doing just that; continuing to develop, research, innovate and invest in every area of the business so that their future will be as distinguished as the past.
Hours of Work:
Mon-Thurs 8.30am-5.00pm, Friday 8:30am –2:00pm with 30 minute lunch break daily.
Over the course of your apprenticeship programme, delivered between 15-18 months, you will spend four days per week learning practical skills on job and one day per week doing off the job training.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
We’ll aim to provide a varied workload that incorporates elements of the Digital Marketing course whilst providing a real-world work experience. Responsibilities will include:
· Compiling weekly reports of latest industry news, used by our leadership team and customers as briefing documents on topics including packaging technology & Brexit
· Support with advertising needs, corporate sponsorship content and awards submissions
· Support with written communication including company announcements and the weekly newsletter
· Supporting in the development of our intranet system
· Supporting in our social media planning from content generation to scheduling Facebook & LinkedIn, and respond to queries on social media
· Review, monitor and analyses online
Five GCSEs including Maths and English
Self-motivated and enthusiastic
Good verbal and written communication skills
Training to be provided:
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship consisting of the following modules:
- BCS Level 3 Award in Principles of Coding
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
- Google Analytics IQ
You will need at least five GCSEs or equivalent, including English and Maths at grades C/4 or above to be eligible for this apprenticeship.
£16,000 per annum, to be reviewed after 12 months.
There is potential for progression within the business on successful completion of the apprenticeship or onto a higher-level qualification.