Contact Centre Sales Advisor Apprenticeship @ NFRN HOLDINGS LIMITED
Apprenticeship summary Working week
- Shifts to be confirmed between Monday - Friday (with some weekends and bank holidays) Total hours per week: 37.50
- 16 months
As a Contact Centre Sales Advisor, you are part of a team that loves engaging with our existing members and potential members, and are tasked with growing membership numbers across the UK. You will be part of a new and exciting team, with a new focus, so there will be plenty of training and support.
As well as servicing and recruiting new members, you will also:
- Encourage existing members to partake in brilliant promotions and market leading opportunities that we have created in collaboration with our strategic business partners
- You will follow a planned call schedule and engage with new and potential members.
- You will be answering their questions
- Helping them to save money, make money and make their life easier in a competitive marketplace
Being part of our membership gives our members access to a wide range of benefits, market leading resources and 7 day a week support that can deliver them an annual saving of approximately £4,000. We exist to help independent retailers compete more effectively in today’s tough market which never stands still.
Above all, you will be driving membership growth and their engagement in our services, plus a whole lot more that you might expect from an organisation that has been supporting retailers for over 100 years.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good communication skills
- Great telephone manner
- Customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- Keen to learn
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticship Standard
- Functional Skills if required
Apply for Contact Centre Sales Advisor Apprenticeship @ NFRN HOLDINGS LIMITED
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly