Customer Service Advisor Apprenticeship
Connells Survey & Valuation Ltd is a panel management and surveying company that offers a national service to clients. Our main role is to provide mortgage valuation reports and support to our lender clients, the banks and building societies who provide the public with mortgages. We also provide more detailed survey reports for prospective purchasers.
The role of a Customer Service Advisor is multi-skilled incorporating working over a number of key teams within our Survey & Valuation Department.
- Case allocation in accordance with client / department requirements.
- Manage cases, liaising with clients for additional information and monitoring the case to ensure appointments are booked within service levels.
- Handling terms and conditions and reports for private customers.
- Provide full and accurate advice on different survey options.
- Contact key holders to book valuation / survey appointments within service level.
- Manage any post valuation queries (PVQ's) arising after the property has been inspected.
- Liaise with surveyors in relation to queries / escalations / report sign offs.
- Process fees from clients using the payment system.
- Log into call queues to assist all clients.
- Ensuring all tasks are correctly documented on the in house systems.