Niche Recruitment Limited was established in June 2015 to provide high-quality recruitment services to clients and candidates across Wiltshire, Oxfordshire and the Cotswolds. With over 25 years combined recruitment experience, we have years of experience working in specialist markets and have a vast network of talent. Our unique approach is based around relationships, experience and knowledge.
We get to know our client’s business, values, culture and fundamentally who can add value to their business. We work with a wide range of clients; from start-ups and growing SMEs, to agencies and well-known brands. Our aim is to attract the best talent around, be it in marketing, digital, project and programme management, operations or niche roles.
They will also assist in the development, management and support of client & prospect engagement strategies and market intelligence.
- Create engaging visual job posts for use across social, website and email campaigns.
- Plan, deliver and manage social channel activities.
- Create visuals for use across social and website.
- Manage and maintain our website content to ensure it is up to date and compelling. This will also include regular testing of the site to ensure that all functionality is working.
- Monitor performance of digital channels to ensure that we have good organic traffic coming through to the website and are performing well in search results.
- Act as point of contact with Marketing Agency partner to;
- Develop and execute a digital marketing plan to improve candidate attraction and client engagement
- Develop, implement and progress our candidate attraction plan, to increase Niche’s profile in our key sectors
- Manage client and candidate satisfaction surveys/ recommendations/ testimonials and manage information and responses that arise.
- Ensure that all outbound communications comply with GDPR and PECR legislation.
- Act as Niche contact with external tech suppliers to ensure that we are making full use of latest developments.
- Manage the candidate referral scheme, ensuring all successful referrals receive their reward.
- Take on ad-hoc projects from time to time, such as leading on web development projects, audits of client data etc.
- Provide ad-hoc admin support to the team as required.
Desired skills, experience and personal qualities:
- Sound understanding of digital marketing practices
- A genuine desire to learn and succeed within digital marketing
- Knowledge of social media platforms, specifically LinkedIn
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Sound planning and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- A creative mind-set and ability to share ideas
- Uses initiative
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
35 hours a week
Monday to Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday 9am-4.30pm
1 hour lunch Monday to Thursday, half hour Friday
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive starting salary of £18,000 per annum
- Annual pay rise according to performance
- 25 days annual leave
- Funding for books to support study
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.