Apprentice Parts Advisor
Our client are looking to recruit an Apprentice Parts Advisor to join our successful Parts team working with the multi award winning Volvo range of vehicles.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for someone with the commitment and drive to build a long term career in the automotive industry and who has a real passion for cars and customer service.
The ideal candidate???.
- Will be educated to at least GCSE grade 5 for English and Maths.
- Has a natural interest in the automotive industry.
- Is committed to training and personal development.
- An excellent communicator of smart appearance.
- Has a genuine desire for success taking a real pride in achieving and exceeding set tasks.
What can we offer you?
In return for your hard work and commitment we offer an excellent opportunity to begin your career in the automotive industry via the Volvo Parts Apprenticeship programme working with one of the fastest growing automotive brands plus a range of benefits including:-
- A structured training programme both in house and at the Volvo UK training centre
- Workplace pension (salary exchange option)
- 22 days holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend rewards
- Life insurance
- Discounted sales, MOT, products, parts & servicing
The role is very wide ranging but key responsibilities will be:-
- To follow all aspects of the Volvo Parts Apprenticeship Programme.
- To develop an in depth understanding of Volvo Parts systems and processes.
- To develop an in depth understanding of customer service.
- Achievement of key training benchmarks.
Who are we?
Our client are one of the 25 largest dealer groups in Britain and the largest in the South West, with 38 franchise dealerships providing customers throughout Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and Dorset with high-quality new and used cars and vans generating a turnover in excess of GBP600 million and representing a range of brands including Audi, BMW, Ferrari, Jaguar, Land Rover, Maserati, MINI, Peugeot, Porsche, Skoda, Volkswagen, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, Volvo and Select Used vehicle branches.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a family run business and if you feel you have the skills, aptitude and attitude to be our Volvo Parts Apprentice, then please click 'apply'.