An example of the working day of the Marketing Executive:
Marketing executive will work alongside Regional Marketing managers, chief marketing officer and digital marketing manager on the following projects:
- Market research for the new markets
- Development of the marketing plans for existing and new regions
- Execution of these plans - segmenting the customers, planning and preparing promotional campaigns, preparing of the marketing materials
- Analysing of the effectiveness of the marketing campaigns, calculation of roi
- Assisting in managing the key marketing channels - Instagram, newsletter, YouTube
- Liaising with partners - ambassadors, influencers, educators, suppliers etc.
- Assisting on establishing brand positioning to agreed guidelines
Work alongside the marketing manager preparing the campaign for one of the key sales (Black Friday, Easter etc):
- Brainstorming of the concept of the offer (for example, 13% off for Halloween Sale, or get free box of lashes for International Eyelash Day etc)
- Evaluating the potential outcome of the campaign - customers' interest, volume of sales etc.
- Indicating the channels promotion will be "pushed through" - funny reels on Instagram, newsletter, Google ads, Facebook ads, ambassadors reposts etc.
- Preparation of the detailed plans for execution of the campaign strategy through each channel
- Assisting with social media content planning for next week etc.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
- More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
- Any training you need to complete
- What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Knowledge ofor interest in mathematics and analytics
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Good skills in working with PCs and on-line systems
- Intermediate Level Experience of Excel
- Team player with the ability to think independently
- Pro-active with a can-do attitude
- Thrive in a challenging environment where you need to think on your feet
- Resilient and adaptable approach
Minimum of 5 GCSE or equivalentspasses which includes maths and English.Future prospects
Possible progression within the company and progression onto the next level apprenticeship.Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates