Digital Marketing Apprentice
The modern media landscape is fast-moving, diverse and competitive. Making your voice heard or conveying your company or brand messages against this ever changing backdrop, requires creativity, flexibility and the skills to implement multi-channel communications strategies.
Founded in 2013 a full-service multi-media marketing company, based in Oakham, Rutland, which specialises in event management, marketing, public relations and contract magazine publishing.
We promote your messages to engage your audience – delivering value and tangible results.
The team devotes the same level of attention to detail, commitment, focus and energy, no matter the scale of the project, to ensure your message is heard. We become an extension of your team, enabling you to get on with the ‘day job’.
Our offerings include all elements of:
- Marketing & Communication
- Web Design & Development
- Printing Service
- Day to day updates to website
- Search engine optimisation
- Content creation using creative/design tools
- Creating and managing Email marketing campaigns to customers/clients
- Creating and managing social media campaigns
- Day to day management of social media pages
- Producing monthly reports
- Interpreting data & using analytic tools/dashboards to monitor performance of campaigns
- Writing blogs
- Creating marketing videos/adverts/graphics and photography
- Market research activities such as competitor analysis
- Creating newsletters
- Creating marketing surveys
- Database/CRM Management
- A passion for digital marketing
- Good communication skills
- Able to work well within a team
- Ability to learn new skills
- Good attention to detail
- Creative writing skills
- Design skills/knowledge
- Good analytical skills
- Pro-active/ able to use own initiative
- Knowledge of social media platforms
WHAT MAKE US DIFFERENT?
- It’s love at first sight! We pride ourselves on building relationships with our clients that last!
- We are based in the British countryside, with smaller overheads, which is reflected in our prices but not in the quality of our services;
- We always deliver incredible results, giving each project the same attention to detail;
- Our slogan ‘the home of ridiculous creativity’ sums up the imagination of Team Nimble;
- We work with our customers to become an extension of their team;
And... we specialise in providing seamless project management, from dream to delivery, across a diverse range of sectors.
You will need at least five GCSEs or equivalent, including English and Maths at grades C/4 or above to be eligible for this apprenticeship.
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship consisting of the following modules:
- BCS Level 3 Award in Principles of Coding
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
- Google Analytics IQ
There is potential for progression within the business on successful completion of the apprenticeship or onto a higher-level qualification.
Apply for Digital Marketing Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly