Leisure Assistant Apprentice
1. To support and contribute to the company's mission statement - 'To create active places and healthy people'.
2. To ensure the comfort and safety of all users of the Centre.
3. To maintain vigilant supervision of pool users and always ensure their safety.
4. To administer first aid, effect pool rescues and apply resuscitation, as necessary.
5. To always comply with the Centre's Health and Safety procedures.
6. To deal with customers in a friendly and professional manner.
7. To report any matter of concern to the Duty Manager immediately.
8. To carry out cleaning duties, as necessary.
9. To always wear the prescribed staff uniform.
10. To carry out patrols of the Centre.
11. To prepare activity areas involving the setting up/dismantling of equipment.
12. To ensure that all Centre equipment is stored safely and securely when not in use.
13. To report any maintenance issues using the appropriate procedures.
14. To assist the Duty Manager with any tasks involved in the operation of the Centre.
15. To maintain any suggested training requirements.
At Dorking Sports Centre Centre you will be working towards a Leisure Team Member Standard Level 2 over the course of 15 months.