ICT Technician Apprentice
The technician in this post will be a member of the ICT support team based at an IT Support and Services company, who has teamed with althaus digital to bring you this role. You will assist the in-house technicians to provide a first line IT Support to external schools and commercial customers.
Duties will include:
- The provision of first line technical and operational support to all external clients and commercial customers.
- Execute ‘Helpdesk’ tasks and faults ensuring adequate systems delivery and problem resolution within agreed timescales.
- Performing preventative and corrective maintenance of ICT.
- Performing computer updates and replacements as directed.
- The installation and configuration of all PC workstations and associated software packages as directed.
- Occasionally assisting with the provision of technical support.
- Taking responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of the children and young people in school.
National minimum apprentice wage
Millage allowance given
Must have driving licence and use of vehicle
Apply for ICT Technician Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly