Social Media and Creative Apprentice
Althaus; an alternative digital apprenticeship provider, has teamed with a design agency based in Nottingham.
Born out of a culmination of Design, Brand Creation, Print Management and Innovation, the agency
offers its clients a refreshingly practical approach to the realisation of exciting strong sustainable brands.
We offer a wealth of practical experience ensuring that your brand communicates effectively across a
broad variety of media.
The team are looking for an upbeat apprentice that is capable of creating social media posts, editing
video footage and building a website. This is a diverse and exciting opportunity that will give any
successful apprentice experience within the creative industry.
The designer will be required to work from both internal and client briefs and may work with clients directly in the conceptual and development stages of a project. The designer will be given internal support, on the job training and guidance.
• Being flexible and creative.
• Having high attention to detail.
• Being able to work alone or with a team.
• Being patient.
• Having multitasking skills.
• Being well organised.
• Having IT and maths skills.
• Having good written and spoken communication abilities.
• Having time management skills.
• Being able to work to strict deadlines.
Apply for Social Media and Creative Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly