Digital Marketer Apprentice
Strip Curtains Direct is an established Manufacturer of PVC Strip Curtains. Since its conception the company has always focused on online sales to be its primary revenue stream. To achieve this, we have invested heavily in the development and marketing of our website using organic SEO techniques and PPC advertising. We have also enjoyed the benefits of other online marketplaces, Ebay and Amazon, encouraging sales via these channels by using their own promotion tools and techniques. Our latest project is Worxmart which aims to focus its route to market in the same way.
To continue with the existing strategies in place for Strip Curtains Direct. Constantly looking for methods of improvement and ensure these are presented to the Directors along with considered plans of implementation. You will also be working closely with the Digital Marketing team on the build and implementation of the Worxmart website. From here your role as Digital Marketing Apprentice will really develop.
- You will be working closely with our Marketing Team to learn how they have built the Strip Curtains Direct brand. This will involve the strategies they have used and how and why they were implemented. From this you will gain an informed understanding of the brand as it was, how it is in its current state and how they believe it can continue to grow with your involvement.
- Re-writing SEO driven content for the Strip Curtains Direct website. This will include areas such as “About us”, outdated product descriptions
- Replace and introduce new products to the Strip Curtains Direct Website. Again, SEO driven this will also involve working with Shopify, adding images, categorizing etc.
- Create a YouTube channel for Strip Curtains Direct and WorXmart. Build and edit content, the majority of which is supplied white label, for you to brand prior to posting, then building links to specific products/ranges.
- Develop marketing campaigns around specific products and more general promotions.
- Analyse existing company data to find trends in sales that may be product or season specific and develop a marketing campaign around this.
- Take control of our social media marketing, this has not been a priority with SCD however will play a more prominent part of the WorXmart campaign. This will involve creating industry appropriate, engaging content that will help build a social community for the brand.
- You will be heavily involved in the strategy and implementation of our email marketing campaigns. This will involve building the emails from scratch as well as using content supplied by various suppliers and manipulating this so that is all communication remains on brand. We then expect to see reports on the success of each email using the platforms own reporting tools.
- The Marketing team are tasked with educating you on the processes involved, best practices and developments within the industry.
- To assist with product knowledge and customer expectations there will be an element of customer service, this will help give an understanding of who our customers are and how we can best target them.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Apply for Digital Marketer Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly