Digital Marketing Apprentice
Are you looking for a career in Digital Marketing?
If so then we can offer you….
- An excellent career in an established UK HVAC equipment manufacturer
- Support throughout your apprenticeship
- 1st Class working environment
- Career path in an expanding and successful company
Are you interested?
Apply in writing with your full career and educational details, plus a covering letter telling us why you are the person for us.
Job title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Location: Leicester (LE5)
Job type: Apprenticeship
Hours: 8.30 – 5.00 Mon to Thursday, 8.30 – 3.15 Friday
Althaus; an alternative digital apprenticeship provider, has teamed with a manufacturer to offer a digital marketing apprenticeship. The company are a specialist UK manufacturer of air conditioning equipment who need a Digital Marketing Apprentice to assist in their marketing Department. Key responsibilities are to include the social media channels of the company along with generating the content used in these channels.
Applicants should possess:
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail
- A willingness to learn
Training & Education
Alongside the role of Digital Marketing Apprentice, the manufacturing company also offers educational opportunities to help further your career and experience. They are committed to training employees, offering them further professional development.
Description of Duties and responsibilities
The main focus of the digital marketing apprentice will be to…
- Increase the company's brand awareness through social media coverage
- Produce marketing content, including press releases, social media posts and website updates
- Liaise with the sales & technical departments to extract information to produce high quality marketing posts and content
- Manage and improve our online brand, visibility and reputation
- Report on new digital trends we should be adopting
- Improve business visibility through search engine optimisation
- Produce targeted marketing campaigns to support new & existing products
- Generate/co-ordinate e-mailshots to support social media posts
- Analyse campaign reports to identify impact vs cost
- Provide general marketing assistance to the company
Apply for Digital Marketing Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly