Graduate Research & Operations Executive
Our client is a tech start-up, based in Central London who aim to enable better data driven collaboration across supply chains.
Supply chain data is messy. Operations teams waste thousands of hours each day looking for the latest data and manually transcribing it between spreadsheets, portals and myriad legacy source systems. This time could be better spent managing exceptions and collaborating with customers and suppliers.
These problems also make it difficult for companies and consumers to understand how their goods have been produced and lead to increased costs, wastage and suboptimal availability.
Focussed on connectivity, collaboration and diversity every day, both in the problems they work on, and how they build our company, they believe curiosity, ownership, autonomy, transparency and trust are key to building successful teams.This is a graduate entry Research & Operations position, paying GBP21-25k per annum depending on experience. Starting as a 6 month internship - designed to convert into a permanent role, all being well.
This will mainly be a work in office role - with some flexibility. Based in Borough, Central London
We're looking for switched on, motivated recent graduate to join our team. We're a fairly new start-up (Est 2019), so this will be completely different to your typical graduate role - you'll upskill incredibly quickly and be involves in a lot of aspects of the business. You main activities will revolve around research, operations and business development
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Support the team with industry research, analysis and problem synthesis
- Help lead research interviews, workshops and observations with collaborative partners
- Develop metrics to evaluate value of business impact
- Consolidate learnings and work with stakeholders to prepare grant funding proposal
- Research sales targets, and assist with outbound sales activities
• Grow and maintain relationships with customers
• Prepare pitch decks for sales and fundraising
The ideal candidate's skills and attributes:
- A recent graduate
- Eager to learn and get stuck in
- Demonstrates analytical, writing and synthesis skills
- Proactive, well organised and a structured problem solver
- Excellent communicator with a positive attitude
- Happy to work in a fluid role - it'll be quite a varied position
- Bonus: Experience operating in the dynamic and fast-paced environment of an early-stage startup
- Bonus: A keen interest in technology and hands-on experience with software development
*No cover letters, please submit your CV to be considered*