Graduate Legal Negotiator
Have you obtained your LLB, or even your Diploma as well, and want to enhance your career working with commercial contracts as part of a newly formed team with one of the world's most respected investment banking businesses?
How do you feel about developing your legal skills, and building a fulfilling career as part of a supportive, high-performing in-house legal function with a global reach?
Perhaps you have just graduated, or you have obtained your legal degree some time ago and have a wealth of professional experience already and are interested by something different. Maybe you are working as Paralegal, or a practicing/training Solicitor, or maybe you are working in a commercial role and want to use your degree in a new way.
Not interested a big traditional grad scheme? Want responsibility and not to feel like a cog in a corporate wheel?
- You'll have comprehensive training and learn from the knowledge and experience of your small and highly dedicated team, along with the benefits of a very successful global business.
- You will draft, privately negotiate and agree the contractual framework underpinning significant high-value transactions on behalf of the bank, whilst providing legal advice and support to management, businesses and functions across the UK and worldwide.
- You are commercially minded, astute and interested in current global affairs and the trends which shape them.
- You pride yourself on your meticulous attention to detail and organisation skills
- You enjoy analysis and problem solving
- Are a great communicator, and able to manage a variety of stakeholders - and their expectations!
- Outgoing, friendly and ready to get involved
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter with a brief overview of you and your motivations, and get in touch with Kirsty McFarlane of HRC Recruitment to talk through the full details.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.