Seven Resourcing is on the hunt for Suffolk's brightest apprentices. Are you looking for the perfect place to start your success story? Seven is offering you the ultimate opportunity to become a compliance guru!
Seven Resourcing. You've never heard of us!?
We specialise in first-class recruitment to multiple sectors across the UK, USA and Australia, supplying talented professionals to clients who love working with us. We have a culture that guarantees all staff are rewarded more than what is accepted as the 'norm' in recruitment. If you want to work for a global, multi-award-winning brand, then applying for a role at Seven Resourcing will be the best decision you make today.
Your new role:
After being crowned the UK's 'Most Effective Back-Office Operation' at the Recruiter Awards, we are now looking for talented apprentices to join our amazing Compliance team. Key tasks include: telephone and video calls with important customers, key-document checking and chasing, postal duties and general admin & housekeeping tasks. Compliance is an absolutely vital component of what we do, so this is a big opportunity to make a real difference.
What skills & qualifications are we looking for?
- GCSE's grade A-C/9-4 or equivalent in English and Maths (functional skills training is provided in these subjects if you do not have the grades).
- Strong written & verbal communication.
- Confident: It's a lively office, so you need to be comfortable around lively people!
- Punctual: No hitting that snooze button, it's important that you can be on-time, every day!
- Committed: Some days will be easier than others, but it's important that you can keep smiling and help your team whenever and wherever you can.
- Friendly: We're a close bunch, so it's important that you are approachable and easy to get along with.
- A full UK driving license would be a bonus.
What experience do you need?
You don't need any! This is an entry-level apprentice role, so we are just looking for friendly and hard-working people who are searching for the perfect place to kick-start their career.
Additional perks we think you'll love;
- Clear opportunities to learn & progress.
- Monthly social events & competitions.
- Industry leading tech, including 4 HD displays, lightning fast PC and top of the range, wireless peripherals.
- Free and guaranteed car/bike parking.
- Free snacks and drinks.
- Brand new state-of-the-art office with full entertainment package included.
- On-site park, barbers, hairdressers, gym, sports centre, restaurant and much more.
- Lively and vibrant company culture.
You're in safe hands;
- Winner: Most Effective Back Office Operation - The Recruiter Awards
- Winner: Best Agency - GHP Awards
- Finalists: Best Recruitment Agency to Work For - Investing in Talent Awards
- Finalists: Best Pay & Benefits Strategy - Investing in Talent Awards
- Shortlisted: Suffolk Business Awards
- Top 10 Recruitment Agency: Career Addict
- 300+ 5* reviews on Google, Indeed, Trust Pilot and Facebook.
Hurry! Applications are coming through at a rapid rate, so go ahead and apply for a role that gives you more.