Graduate Product Development Scientist
Premier Recruitment (S.E) has a privilege to work on behalf of prestigious client to recruit a dynamic and driven Graduate Product Development Scientist with 2-3 years of post graduate experience for fast growing, market leading pharmaceutical company. This is an amazing opportunity to join a successful team, to progress fast and learn many new skills.12 months contact with possibility of becoming permanent position.
As part of the assigned projects, the Product Development Scientist participates in the development of new In Vitro Diagnostics products and / or the technological improvement of existing products, from the feasibility phase to the launch phase, in compliance with the design requirements and the procedures of the Quality System.
- Participates in the various phases of the product development process, within the scope of the tasks assigned by the Team Manager;
- Keeps the Team Manager and team Technical Experts updated on the progress of the assigned activities, both from a technical point of view and on compliance with the timing of progress;
- Guarantees completion, availability of the product documentation relating to the assigned activities;
- Collaborate in technical analysis in case of complaints and / or non-compliant performance trends;
- Collaborate in the definition and testing phase of new raw materials / technological innovations of products and processes;
- Troubleshoot any issues arising from existing products;
- To assist in creation of process design specifications and conduct appropriate studies to establish and demonstrate that the process meets its pre-determined processing specification;
- Carries out activities in the various phases of the project according to current laws, internal regulations (SOP), and external and internal Quality regulations;
- To be responsible for preparation of GMP manufacturing campaigns in accordance with project timelines;
- Respond to technical enquiries as required;
- To work in conjunction with Health and Safety and Operations management to ensure COSSH and risk assessments are completed for all new products entering process scale up.
- Honours degree in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biomedical, Biomolecular Science or related life science discipline is essential;
- Previous laboratory experience would be advantageous but not essential;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Flexible working attitude;
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a wider team;
- Good IT skills - most notably working experience of MS Office.
If you are interested please apply or contact directly Tom Kurczab at Premier Recruitment (S.E)