Payroll/Business Administration Apprenticeship @ LONDONDIGITALPLATFORM LTD
- Working week
- Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm Total hours per week: 37.50
- Weekly wage £175.00
- Expected duration 18 months
- Possible start date 28 Jun 2021
- Apprenticeship level Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Roles and responsibilities may include:
- Provide excellent administrative service through phone, e-mail, chat, zoom meeting etc. in timely and accurate manner.
- Manage payroll processing and follow up (after training provided).
- Answer and reply to queries - mostly payroll.
- Contact with suppliers and timely communication.
- Monitor Sales Teams weekly performance.
- Look at Sales Teams attendance review through the tracker system
- Administer business leads and documentation.
- Review sales lead from each sales team and send feedback report.
- Prepare documentation and reports on routine customer correspondence for future reference purpose.
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge.
- Maintain weekly reports on customer inquiries, responses, and feedback to develop customer service analytics and trends.
- Prepare quote, business proposal & presentation.
- Maintain up to date customer record in the data base
After full training from employer, duties will include:
- Contact with HMRC and related to payroll and pension information.
- Timely filing all payroll related weekly, monthly, and yearly submission.
- Understanding of payroll processing and umbrella company function
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent verbal and writen skills
- Ability to compose good emails
- Keen on providing good customer service
- Works well in a team
- GCSE Grades 4/C and above in maths and English (or the equivalent) is desirable
Progression within company
Apply for Payroll/Business Administration Apprenticeship @ LONDONDIGITALPLATFORM LTD
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly