We are on the hunt for 11 talented media savvy apprentices to join us here at Mediabrands and Kinesso. During your apprenticeship, you will study towards a Level 3 qualification in Media and Advertising and have the chance to work with some of the industry’s most exciting clients and people.
Your apprenticeship will last for 20 months and during that time you will rotate across the business learning about the advertising process from start to finish. You will have the opportunity to work across multiple media channels for some of our largest clients, helping them to achieve their business objectives. We will throw you in to the deep end to give you a real flavour of what it is like to work in a media agency.
In addition to the support from HR and your line manager, you will receive monthly 1:1 professional coaching visits with a Development Coach and access self-guided leaning via the apprenticeship providers platform. You will also attend monthly workshops with industry experts and develop skills such as time management, creative problem solving and effective communication. By the end of your apprenticeship, you will understand the digital and advertising landscape, how to create and digest an effective brief and be confident when managing the end-to-end process of an advertising campaign.
CAN I APPLY?
Anyone can apply for MOTION, so long as the following criteria* is met:
- You do not have a degree in a media/marketing/advertising related field
- You did not study any media/marketing/advertising related modules during your degree
- You do not hold a prior qualification at the same or higher level which is similar to this apprenticeship (Level 3 Advertising and Media Executive)
- You are not on another Department for Education funded training programme, including another apprenticeship
- You have the right to work and live in the UK
- You have lived in the UK for at least 3 years from the start of your apprenticeship
- GCSE Grade A-C or 9 – 5 in English and Maths is preferable. If you have not achieved a grade C/ 5 and above, you will be required to take a Level 2 qualification in Maths and English alongside your other qualification.
*Pending Government Rule Changes.
HOW TO APPLY:
In any format you choose, please answer the following 3 questions:
- What is your favourite advertising campaign and why?
- Why would you like to be a part of MOTION?
- What would you like to achieve during the apprenticeship?
You may want to upload a short paragraph for each, a short video/ voice recording (no longer than 2 minutes), an infographic or a series of images – Whatever you feel most comfortable and creative with!
- You will also need to upload a recent copy of your CV
- Applications open on Friday 21st May and close on Sunday 20th June 2021.
- If successful you will be contacted by the Talent Team at Mediabrands for a telephone interview.
- If successful at the telephone interview, you will be invited to attend a virtual assessment day in late June/early July and a creative workshop in mid July.
- The 11 apprentices will be offered their positions in late July/early August.
- The apprenticeship will begin in September 2021.
*Please note that due to the ongoing uncertainty with COVID-19, the application process will take place virtually. If successful, you will have the option of working remotely or in the office until we receive further guidance from the Government.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Gemma Appleford (Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor) on LinkedIn.