Customer Service Apprentice
At Rencol you will be working towards a Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 18 months.
Do you want to make a big difference to our world? We may make small parts but the difference they have on peoples' lives, is big. Our products are used all over the world in many industries from slip clutch applications in electric car doors improving safety, to bearing mounts in motors improving efficiencies and saving electricity.
In this varied and rewarding role as a Customer Service Apprentice your core accountabilities will include:
- Ensuring that Health, Safety, Environment and Wellbeing are the number one priority, taking care of themselves, colleagues, and customers each day
- Responds to customer enquiries, processes orders and contacts customers across multiple businesses regarding any changes to their order using a variety of communication methods.
- To work at a pace which provides a cost-effective service, and which allows customers to contact us easily and without delay.
- Contributes to a culture of continuous improvement by identifying opportunities and generating ideas to improve the service offered to our customers and/or the efficiency of our internal processes.
- To always support colleagues, Team Coaches and Leadership team to make things happen and take action to build a high performing team.