Apprentice Electrical Production Engineer
- Working with engineering information provided by customers to design products for manufacture
- Engaging with our Production teams to ensure that the product is engineered to customer spec and meets industry standards
- Supporting team members with tasks to achieve product milestones and targets
- Getting involved with continuous improvement activities (LEAN, Six Sigma
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate and have a good understanding of engineering software/packages
- Good communication skills
- Good work ethic
- Positive attitude and highly motivated
- Level 3 qualification in Engineering
- HNC in engineering at Merit/Distinction grade desirable but not essential
- GCSE 4/C or above(or equivalent) in maths and English
Upon full completion of the apprenticeship programme a full-time position within our Engineering department and opportunity for further Learning & development.
Things to consider
Work in both office environment and manufacturing settings.