Software Engineer Apprentice
- Daily Scrum to discuss the ongoing development Sprint
- Conversation with an engineer on your work
- Coding - choose a task to work on from the Scrum board and get help on how to tackle it and come up with the best solution
- Code review of your work with an engineer
- Technical solution session with your team
- Any ad hoc engineering meeting such as planning, product backlog refinement or project meetings
Requirements and prospects
- Uniqodo are eager to hear from you if you've got the ambition to be not just an engineer but one of the best engineers around
- You are willing to work hard to get there, you have the right attitude and the willingness to learn even the most complex engineering topics.
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Three months' prior coding experience
After your Software Engineering apprenticeship, you can progress into a developer role (this includes web and app development). You'll have the skills to continue growing within a tech team, and have enough knowledge/experience to pick up new languages with ease. Software Engineering Level 4 will also provide a good foundation for transitioning into data science.