Business Administration Apprentice @ CAPRICORN BLINDS LIMITED
- 9am - 5pm Total hours per week: 37.50
- 17 months
Possible start date
- 12 Jul 2021
- Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Capricorn Contracts was established in 2007 after over 20 year's experience in providing made-to-measure window blinds to retail customers across the West Midlands. The quality craftmanship and innovative solutions which Capricorn became known for in the retail market was made available to corporate clients, using the best products and solutions specifically designed for commercial properties.
Roles and responsibilities may include:
- handling incoming telephone calls and email enquiries.
- Supporting project manager with al wide range admin duties.
- Ensuring all project admin processes are followed.
- taking details of customer requirements in order to process accordingly.
- preparing quotations for clients based on the requirements given.
- calculating cost schedules using MS Excel to prepare quotations.
- Processing sales orders for production.
- Ensuring customer is kept up to date with order status to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Plus other miscellaneous administration duties.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Enjoys learning and self development
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Prior experience with Adobe photoshop and Gmail is valued
- Hard working.
- Won’t be distracted.
- Keen to learn.
- GCSE Grades 4/C and above in maths and English (or the equivalent) is desirable
Progression within the company.