Business Admin Apprentice @ Lake View Property Maintenance Ltd
- Working week
- 9am-5pm 30 minutes lunch break. Total hours per week: 37.50
- Weekly wage £200.00
- Expected duration 18 months
- Possible start date 12 Jul 2021
- Apprenticeship level Advanced Level Apprenticeship
LPM’s vision is to be the UK’s premier property maintenance provider and to be the industry leader in setting standards for responsiveness, quality, value, and customer service.
Main jobs and responsibilities will include:
· Communicating over the telephone with clients and colleagues.
· Use excellent customers service continuously.
· Organise and report data.
· Managing in house computer system’s.
· Use a diary system.
· Sending and Receiving Emails.
· Postal and Stationery Duties.
· Filing and maintaining internal documents.
· Store and retrieve information.
· Meeting and greeting visitors.
· Scanning document.
· Writing and uploading unique content.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Hard working
- Quick to learn
- Team Player
- Proactive, always looking for something to do.
- Good energy.
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English are desirable, however not essential.
Progression within the company upon completion.