Brief overview of the role
The new role of Business Administrator is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to gain experience in all aspects of business administration and grow together with our small but great team A new has been created due to rapid growth of our Erbessd-Instruments sales throughout Europe.
Sales Administration & Control
- Receiving online client orders for specialist equipment
- Creating quotations with easy-to-use software tools for clients and European partners
- Maintaining a log of outstanding quotations
- Invoicing clients for orders and managing the payment process
- Ordering equipment from international and UK suppliers
- Receiving and checking goods
- Despatching goods in a timely manner.
- Updating the company website online store with products & prices
- Maintaining a direct email list
- Sending out marketing campaigns via email and on social media
- Keeping various records and documentation in order
- General email & telephone enquiries
- Good IT skills – Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Excel.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good use of own initiative
- Able to organise and prioritise workload
- Able to provide a high level of service to colleagues and partners
- Team player
- Keen to learn
- Adaptable with a can-do attitude
- Able to work within a team as well as on own initiative
- Personable & friendly
- Accurate & precise
- Comfortable talking to people, answering the phone, and dealing with customer enquiries
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the changing needs of the business
- Preferred academic qualifications grade C or above GCSE Maths & English although this is not vital for the right candidate
- The new role of Business Administrator is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to gain experience in all aspects of business administration and grow together with our small enthusiastic team.
Things to consider
- Please note, candidates living within a 30 minute commute radius of the vacancy location may be prioritised.