Data Analyst Apprentice
We are recruiting for a Data Analyst Apprentice in Central Bath. This is a really exciting opportunity to learn more about paid advertising and data analytics from a leading marketing agency.
The successful person will have a good maths level and ideally some knowledge of statistics or data. The role is within a local marketing company working around paid social media adverts and analysing data regarding their performance.
You will be taught to create adverts so good written ability is essential. The company is a small friendly growing team and the successful person will have lots of support and mentoring with full training given.
You will learn to:
- Create adverts on a variety of social media platforms
- Track adverts through analytics software
- Process and present data
- Edit adverts in response to the data
- Good Maths level
- Good English level
- Qualifications or experience in statistics or data would be advantageous
- Qualifications or experience in analytics would be advantageous
- Experience in copywriting would be advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity to learn more about paid advertising and analytics from specialists in their field. Roles like this don't come up very often, with the chance to specialise in a growing area of marketing following your apprenticeship so apply today!