Apprentice Software Developer
- .NET Core 3.1
- Entity Framework
- Clean coding practices (e.g. SOLID)
- Microsoft Azure
Requirements and prospects
- Able to communicate well and are able to simplify technical concepts to stakeholders
- Ability to understand front-end users requirements and a problem-solving attitude
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Well organised team player
- Desire and drive to progress through the organisation
- Degree (2:2or above) in any subject
The employer is ready to invest in training to develop the skills of the successful candidate. It is a long-term career opportunity.
Things to consider
Equality, diversity and inclusion are essential to our academic and business strengths.We believe that excellence comes through recognising the value of each individual.
Sheffield Hallam University welcomes applications from all candidates irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, or marital or civil partnership status.